The building of the bus fleet № 4 branches of State Unitary Enterprise «Mosgortrans»
Moscow, Central Administrative District, Novoryazanskaya street, owner. 27
The building is located in the Central administrative district of Moscow in the Basmanny district in a dense modern and historical urban development. The building is located at the address: 27, Novoryazanskaya street, const. 3.
The building was built in 1929 by an individual project of architect K. S. Melnikov and engineer V. G. Shukhov and is a monument of history and culture of the Russian Federation. As part of the reconstruction, it is planned to adapt the Museum of modern art. The original purpose of the building – a garage for trucks, from October 19, 1948, to the present moment the building is the 4th bus park of «Mosgortrans».